St James’ is located in the hamlet of Shireshead, near Forton, Preston.
It’s a tiny church with a small graveyard, surrounded by fields.
This church which was originally called St Paul was founded in 1520 and it was renamed St James in 1889.
There’s practically no information to found on this church, it seems to be a little piece of history stuck in time.
Blessed Be )O(