Category: Ghost Stories

Witch Wood Grave

The reason Witch wood has its name is because on 5th January 1888, John Talbot Clifton, the squire of Lytham hall’s favourite horse called Witch died in an riding accident through this wood.

Gubberford Bridge

As the unsuspecting horsemen would help her mount the back of the horse, to which only then she would reveal her true self to the rider – a skeletal figure.

%d bloggers like this:
%d bloggers like this: